Call for Workshops
The organizing committee of MVIP 2020 invites proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the main event. These workshops aim to provide participants from the industry as well as the university students a familiarity with the various aspects of machine vision, image processing and computer graphics, the available tools, as well as the emerging topics in these field. They may be also used to showcase challenging industrial problems and successful industrial implementations of vision systems in various industries.
We strongly encourage the workshop organizers to make their workshops highly interactive and include discussions, Q&A and panel sessions to facilitate a lively exchange of ideas among the attendees.
Workshops can be two hours, half or full-day events depending on the scope and the content of the workshop.
Accordingly, interested industries/organizations are invited to submit suggestions related to machine vision, image processing and computer graphics to the conference office (firstname.lastname@example.org), by Jan 15, 2020 (25 Dey 1398).
Workshop Proposal Details:
Proposals are limited to no more than five pages and should contain the following information:
- Organizers (names, affiliations, email addresses and phone numbers; identify one person as the primary contact person)
- Description of the workshop: abstract, objectives, goals, relevance to MVIP 2020, and expected outcomes
- The motivation for why a MVIP 2020 workshop on this topic is needed
- Description of the target audience and estimated number of participants
- Workshop duration, format, activities, and schedule
- List of committed program committee members
- Preliminary list of invited speakers (if any)
- Short biographical sketch for each organizer, describing relevant qualifications and experience
All proposals will be evaluated by the Workshop Committee, and the accepted proposals will be announced by Jan 25, 2020 (5 Bahman 1398). The best workshop will be awarded by the Workshop Committee.